Overview: ADL-311S Spray Dryer does not require the liquid sample or solution to undergo any pre- or post-processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization. The use of organic solvents is fully supported with the attachment of our GAS-410 organic solvent recovery unit. Small, expensive and/or heat sensitive samples can be dried quickly and efficiently with this easy to operate system.
- Processes samples as small as .5 g of solid matter
- Safe for heat-sensitive samples, such as food or medical products
- No risk of contamination
- Digital display of inlet/outlet temperature and drying air volume increases readability
- Detachable drying chamber, cyclone and product vessel
- Fast and easy clean up
- Universal power supply and multilingual touch screen controller
Highly safe N2 gas sealed circulation system is realized by connecting to a spray dryer unit.
This product is an organic solvent recovery system to be used to prevent discharging to outside, by using in combination with a spray dryer ADL311SA, GB210A, or DL410(CE)when either of them uses an organic solvent.
- By combination of a N2 gas sealed circulation system and a solvent recovery system with a freezer and capacitor, flammable or toxic solvent can be processed.
- Drying of easily oxidized materials is possible.
- This unit supports low temperature drying and available for drying of materials that easily deform with heat.
- Spray drying and recovery of products and solvents are performed with a meticulously devised safety measures
- Operation Hour is 1 to 2 hours shorter than the past models
- Especially suitable for the sample which is sensitive against Temp
- Small Capacity Desk Top Type
- Reasonable Price
- Less Operation Noise because of No Refrigerator
- Purge Valve automatically operates to prevent from pump oil’s back flow when breakout occurs
- Absorber can be regenerated easily by Oven Read More…..>
- Automatic Leak System can prevent from Vacuum Oil’s Back Flow when the power turned off or breakout occurs.
- Ice can be refrozen and removed smoothly from the vessel by Hot Gas Bypass System.
- It’s loaded with Pirani Vacuum Gauge
- Safety Valve is linked with Service Receptacle for Vacuum Pump
The SA300 achieves two-dimensional shaking, horizontally or vertically.
The SA320 enables rotary shaking that yields higher shaking effect.
The SA400 is a double-sided vertical shaking type
- The main unit themselves shake vertically, but it can be laid on their side so that they shake horizontally.
- The various holders can be easily attached and removed, and are
- extremely durable.
- The SA400 is a double-sided vertical shaker and its 1 liter liquid load holder
- can shake 6 sample holders simultaneously.
- With the adoption of a spare direct-flow motor, the SA400 can generate stable shaking frequencies and high-torque shaking power.
- Though compact, it is equipped with added weight (10kg for one side).
- Easy-to-use dial settings for shaking frequency, and digital displays. Possible to switch between timer operation and continuous operation.
MAGNETIC STIRRER WITH HOT PLATE
Digital Ceramic Top Hot Plate Stirrer.
- AREC has a white ceramic heating plate that is highly resistant to corrosion and excellent for observing changes of color (e.g. titrations, etc.) and is extremely easy to clean.
- • The built-in electronic system keeps the stirring speed constant, even when the viscosity of the liquid changes (counter-reaction).
- An advanced, reliable and safe solution.
Rotary Evaporators, models RE301/601/801, are easily raised or lowered by simple switch operation. Model RE801 can be pre-set such that when operation ceases, unit will be raised.
The evaporator’s motor speed(rpm), vacuum(degrees) and vapor temperature can be digitally set and displayed. Experimental conditions and steps during a reaction can be saved and repeated in future. Display language can be either Japanese or English. (Only the rpm of the motor can be digitally displayed in model RE301.)
Economy type, easy-to-use, equipped with a large bath.
The RE200/210 series rotary evaporators have heightened further operability by adopting variable sized rotary joints (24/40 standard).