Providing Innovative Solutions To Analytical Chemists
- SCP SCIENCE has served the inorganic analytical chemistry market since 1980. We bring to our customers specialized products for atomic
Automated Microwave Digestion Systems
NOVAWAVE:- A new category of Automated Microwave Digestion
NOVAWAVE is a new, fully automated, sample digestion tunnel with microwave cavities to simultaneously process samples in Quartz or Teflon® vessels. NOVAWAVE delivers a dramatic improvement in sample throughput and speed of digestion plus a major reduction in labor and human intervention compared to any other digestion system
NOVAWAVE is available in two models:
Model SA: A Stand Alone NOVAWAVE Microwave Tunnel Digestion System with all available software and operational parameters including the flexibility of unique, individual method assignments for each sample in a 12 sample rack.
For labs with limited samples, the Model SA is the instrument of choice. Speed and flexibility are built-in with the capability of running a rack of samples with individual sample temperature programs. Simultaneously, digest water and soil samples in the same rack with an optimized digestion program employed for each sample!
Model FA: A Fully Automated NOVAWAVE Microwave Tunnel Digestion System with all the software and operational parameters employed in the Model SA; plus theTransporter, Auto-Cooling and Auto-Venting Stations to complete the automation. The Model FA provides unattended, automatic processing of up to 14 racks totalling 168 samples.
Speed and flexibility are built-in with the capability of running racks of samples with individual sample temperature programs. Simultaneously, digest water and soil samples in the same rack with an optimized digestion program employed for each sample! Racks can be left on the Transporter after processing, as in an after-hours run, or removed immediately for sample analysis once the rack leaves the Auto-Venting Station.
High Purity Acids and Reagents
PlasmaPURE acids are manufactured with trace metals equal to or less than 1 ppb. Used for environmental and industrial applications in ICP-AES and flame atomic absorption spectroscopy.
• Complete with a Certificate of Analysis with lot number, expiry date, & maximum specification for over 60 analytes
– Complete documentation for audit purposes
• Refined for low trace metals analysis
• 2 expiry dates (up to 3 years unopened and 15 months opened)
– Long shelf life for unopened bottles
• Click here to view the PlasmaPURE Plus Acids & Reagents
PlasmaPURE Plus acids are manufactured with trace metal levels less than 10 ppt (0.01ppb). Commonly used in semiconductor, nuclear, clinical, pharmaceutical and geochemical analysis. Used for sample and standards preparation for ICP-AES, ICP-MS, Flame AA and Graphite Furnace AA spectroscopy.
- • Complete with a Certificate of Analysis with lot number, expiry date, & maximum specification for over 60 analytes
– Complete documentation for audit purposes
• Packaged in Class 10 clean room conditions
– Supplied in preleached Teflon bottles for optimum quality
• Available in sizes from 250 ml to 2 liters
– Flexibility: Buy only what is required. Save money with larger volumes
• Click each element to view their maximum specifications
• Click here to view the PlasmaPURE Acids & Reagents
- • PlasmaPure Acids Flyer (PDF, 333 KB)
- Read More…
DigiPREP Digestion Systems
DigiPREP systems are ideal for any digestion or heating method which requires a temperature below 180°C. Teflon® coated graphite block resists aggressive, corrosive attack for guaranteed long life. All Systems operates with a user friendly KeyPad or Color Touch Screen Controller.*
DigiPREP Brochure (PDF,1MB)
A family of DigiPREP application notes covering a wide range of categories (environmental, food, mining, petroleum etc) is available. They describe acid digestion of samples in an open vessel environment for metals analysis by AA, GFAA, ICP and ICP-MS. These application notes are used as a first step to create your personal sample digestion methods.
Here is a sample of available Application Notes:
- Digestion of SS-1 Soil CRM Samples following USEPA Method 3050b
- Digestion of Animal Feed Samples following the AOAC 957.02 (a) Method
- Digestion of Dried Epoxy Paint Chips
DigiPREP blocks are Teflon coated to resist aggressive corrovise attack for guaranteed long life in harsh laboratory environments. Seven sizes, ranging from 12 to 72 positions, offer the latest in graphite block digestion technology. AllDigiPREP blocks are accepted and used in Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) Office of Water Methods (i.e. 200.2, 200.7, 200.8, 200.9, 245.1 and 365.1) and Office of Solid Waste SW846 Methods (i.e. 3010a, 3020b, 3050b and 3060). Manufactured under ISO 9001:2008 certified quality program. CE, UL and CSA approved.
Download a copy of the DigiPREP Systems Brochure click here
New Introductions Flyer click here
DigiPREP blocks operate with either the DigiPREP KeyPad, Touch Screen and PC Classic Controller. Programmable options include temperature set-point to 0.1°C, timer with shut-off option and operating language option (English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch). A SCP SCIENCE Technical Sales Representative or distributor, trained in the applications of DigiPREP systems, can suggest the right combination of block and controller to fit your needs.
Sample Handling System
EasyPREP is a sampling handling system which offers several laboratory applications. A variety of rack/volume configurations handle volumes from 20 µL to liters. The user-friendly software offers intuitive method development configurations. The user may build the software to dilute, aliquot and transfer samples to a designated rack position.
- Perform accurate inline sample dilutions
- Build standard calibration curves with predefined dilution factors
- Complete a standard addition method to solve matrix effect problems
- Add one or more acids/reagents to analyte in sample preparation step
- Add precise volumes of internal standards to each analyte
- Prepare solutions in which the major chemical compositions of the standards, blanks and analytes aremade identical
- Cancel out the effect of the sample matrix on the analysis result
- Read More…
The T25 Auto and Power Hydraulic Presses are power assisted hydraulic systems which operature from 1 to 25 tons. Designed for a wide variety of pressing applications including XRF and IR sample preparation.
- Microprocessor controlled pressure application and release
- Large working distance between pressing surfaces
- Low noise operation
- T25 Auto Press Flyer (PDF – Approx. 1.5 Mb)
Standards & CRMs
SCP SCIENCE provides a comprehensive range of Standards, Reagents and Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for most inorganic analytical methods. Popular products as well as many difficult to find reagents are available in a large variety of volumes, normalities and molarities.